AGE CARE SERVICES
Regardless of your age, you should be able to maintain the quality of life you’ve always imagined for yourself. We provide a wide range of individualized in-home aged care services.
Aged care is the assistance given to the elderly, either in their own homes or in special facilities. This can range from assistance with the basics of daily life to medical care to housing to the provision of adaptive devices like walkers and ramps. If you qualify, you can get funding from the government for aged care services. Reliance Care is ready to assist you if you need assistance with household tasks or are considering residential care facilities for the aged.
Managing on your own may get more challenging as you age. Cleaning, health issues, and mobility issues can all necessitate the assistance of others.
Those who are 65 and up and who require assistance at home or in a residential facility are eligible for aged care. Those things may consist of:
- Assistance with routine tasks and activities of daily life (such as cleaning, shopping, cooking, or going on social trips)
- House modifications including railings and ramps mobility aids like walking frames
- Activities of daily living, such as getting dressed, eating, bathing, and using the restroom
- Health care – includes nursing, physiotherapy, and medical attention
- Accommodations — if staying at home is no longer preferable.
The elderly can benefit from care by:
- Make an effort to keep in touch with the people that matter to you.
- Improve your ability to function alone
- Focus on maintaining your emotional and physical health.
- Fulfill your social and cultural requirements.
When selecting choices, your tastes and goals in life are our main considerations. Seniors can receive the care they need in the comfort of their own homes with our individualized in-home aged care services. If you want the best in home aged care, it’s important to feel at ease and comfortable while in the company of your career. We check to make sure you and your caregiver are compatible.
Your eligibility will depend on things like your health, your ability to do things on your own, and the amount of help you already receive. If you meet these criteria, you may be eligible for access to care:
- Change in your ability to understand and recall
- Limited in their ability to move because of illness or age
- Experienced a shift in the way family cared for them
- Have recently fallen or been admitted to the hospital and are:
- At least 65 years old
We’ve got the correct people on hand to provide the assistance you require. Among our many offerings activities of aged care are:
- Home and garden upkeep
- Assisting at Home
- Planning and preparing meals
- Acquaintances to rely on
- Maintenance of one’s person, such as bathing and getting dressed
- The Process of Cleaning Up in the Spring
- Respite care is available if your caregiver feels the need for a temporary break.
- Hospital, clinic, home, and community care nurses
- Supportive healthcare services
- Devices and instruments designed to aid the disabled
Reliance Care And Support has been established in response to local community demand for culturally informed, and disability support services in the Victoria region.
Reliance Care and Support’s services include:
Individual and Group Community Participation activities, including supported shopping, medical appointments, sporting and recreational events, social activities, visiting or making new friends, travel and building confidence and social skills. Assistance with life stage transitions and skill development, including assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations, as well as budgeting, mentoring, peer support, individual skill development, and decision making to support people to make transitions on their own terms and in a way that meets their goals and aspirations.